Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on February, 25, 2021
Bangles are bracelet type substances that can be made of metals, wood, or glass. They are used for both traditional and aesthetic purposes. At times, women wear bangles for their astrological beliefs. Ladies' bangles are mostly part of the accessory of Indian wear. These can be worn by women on any special occasion like wedding ceremonies as well as on normal days as well. Some men wear bangles as well, but those are commonly termed as "kada". It is one of the most significant fashion accessories as well. Mention may be made of Studded Gold Bangles here because it is a very common accessory among young girls. In Indian tradition, it is a compulsion to wear bangles after marriage. It is believed that wearing bangles and applying vermillion on the forehead of Indian women would ensure a long life for her husband.
Ladies' bangles are available for generations and are designed from simple to multiple styles. The wrist bangles have paved their way through history and found a comfortable accessory in the modern Indian wardrobe. Bangles are usually worn by an Indian married woman and also by young women for fashion purposes.
How to wear bangles in a different style?
Bangles are of different types and they can be worn based on your convenience and fashion sense. Let us discuss how to wear bangles in different styles:-
● Choose bangles that suit you the most: Often, women pick up the wrong bangles and regret later. Firstly, it is important to keep in mind that the type of bangles you choose for yourself will represent your personality and would create an image of your sense of styling. Therefore, you must choose the right bangles for yourself that match your clothing.
● Mix the designs of the bangles: If you are an experimental person, then mixing bangle designs will do wonders. It will look unique rather than the same old monotonous look. It will enhance your personality. Mix and match different jewellery colors that are in contrast to each other. This will give you a whole new look.
● Wear fewer bangles: Women often wear more bangles and load their wrists. It looks very mainstream. Always try making your wrist look classy by making use of fewer bangles. That certainly would make you look classy. Overloading your wrist might irritate after a certain period.
● Wear the right bangles for the right occasions: You will find a lot of bangles, but you need to wear the right bangles for the right occasions. It should match well with your dress up and other accessories. This will make you look elegant and glamorous. Choosing the wrong pair of bangles might hamper your efforts.
● Style: It is important to pick bangles that go well with your personality, your choice will be based on your style a d fashion sense. Make sure you do not choose something out of the box to spoil it all. Be very selective and particular about what you choose to wear because that defines who you are. However, different people have different style statements and choices. Some people prefer glass or fiber bangles whereas some love Studded Gold Bangles. Mumbai is well known for the availability of these bangles. Studded Gold Bangles in Mumbai are sold hugely.
● Length of your sleeves: The length of your sleeves will decide what kind of bangles will suit your outfit. If heavy bangles are worn with numerous numbers with a full sleeve Kurti or blouse, then it will not match. Therefore, the beauty of the bangles will not be described effectively with such apparel. But if you wear the same number of bangles with a half sleeve of sleeveless Kurti or blouse, then it will look mesmerizing. Therefore, sleeves play a vital role in deciding the type and number of bangles you should wear.
Bangles have great significance in a woman's life, both after and before marriage. In Indian culture, wearing bangles is attached to tradition. However, it is followed by almost all women throughout India.
This entry was posted on February, 25, 2021 at 16 : 43 pm and is filed under jewellery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.